Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Sunset Boulevard.

Finally Spring has sprung.. and about darn time! i've been going through sun withdrawls like nobody's business. I swear I was born in the wrong Country :P. Since it is warming up I can finally wear thinner clothing without getting hypothermia (Canadian Problems). I decided on more neutral colours seeing as its time for some lovely spring inspiration. This is my more sophisticated office wear outfit, for my ladies who want to dress up for work but have to keep it appropriate. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina










 



Jacket: Suzy Shier, $30
Shirt: Dynamite, $15
Skirt: Platos CLoset, $10
High Heels: Ardene's, 3 for $15
Necklace: Suzy Shier, $2
Clutch: Thrifted, $5

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing !! I'm obsessed with this post!

    www.justashoppinghabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love to hear feed back on my outfits, helps me decided what to do next.<3 :)

      Delete