Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

Chinook

The reason I'm dressed like its still fall in the middle of our winter is because we are being blessed with a warm chinook that's melted half our snow with +4 weather, in reality it should be-30 with mountains of snow piled sky high. If your Canadian you know that we're a tad grateful seeing it can get as low as-50 where we live. I was inspired by the warm winter days to dress like a Lumber Jack/grunge hipster, I needed to keep it interesting by mixing every possible trendy style into a pile of randomness. I hope my crazy prints textures and style inspires you. <3 Xoxo - Poitrina











Beanie: Call It Spring $12// Jacket: Bryan's $25 // Shirt: Walmart $10// Jeans: Blue Notes $15 // High Heels: Sirens $4// Clutch: Call It Spring $15


No comments:

Post a Comment