Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Pink Lady

Hi Beautiful's, oh how i've missed blogging every other day, but at this point in my life i'm beyond busy and I'm lucky if I get enough sleep daily. I collaborated with an amazing local store called Tonic recently, the wonderful owner asked if I would model her new product and of course I was more than happy to go play dress up, get my make up done, and be photographed by an amazing local photographer Gina who's work is so amazing that we booked her for our wedding photos next year!. I felt like I was being dressed for an amazing upcoming event, everyone was so sweet and welcoming. I would definitely recommend shopping at Tonic if you're looking for trendy up to date pieces for example this adorable Paris bag! It's so fun and funky (I will suggest not carrying anything embarrassing in it though lol), or if your looking for those amazing staple pieces in your closet. Her store has so many fun and unique pieces I wanted to take them all home with me :D. There is two locations in the city, one downtown on 2nd ave and the other one is loacted right on broadway. I hope this inspires you to shop local and trendy. :) Xoxo - Poitrina <3

All photos are taken by Gina Portraits.📷


















No comments:

Post a Comment