Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 8 January 2017

City Limits

Inspired by sex and the city, nothing like dressing in skimpy clothing and taking fun photos on parking lot roof tops in the freezing cold. The things I do for a good shot, my outfit is more for painting the town red with your loved ones. Plunging necklines and faux leather give a bad ass S&M vibe. I added some sexy thigh high boots and socks to amp up the sex appeal just a little bit more. Chokers made a strong come back, especially the big blingy ones. You know I love my sparkle, so when this came into our store I just had to have it. I hope this inspires you to live a little and wear what makes you happy.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina







Bodysuit: Dynamite $50 // Faux Leather Skirt: $10 Urban Behaviour // Thigh High Boots: $55 Call It Spring // Choker: $20 Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment