Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 2 February 2017

Boujee


Faux fur is making a major come back, especially in many more colours and designs!! For example this yellow number me and a girlfriend stumbled upon at a favourite local shop called Tonic you can also shop their online website called www.farminista.com if you live out of town which is super convenient. I always go there for me staple pieces to build my closet around. Obsessed with this find I've decided to do a series of how to style a staple piece by pairing this fabulous yellow faux fur jacket with a few different styles. The first look is a bad ass rebellious look paired with a band tee and some sexy chunky booties, personally my favourite outfit. The second look is a bit more dressy relaxed, the thigh high boots give it a bit more sex appeal but the t-shirt dress gives it a bit more relaxed vibes paired with the beanie, then jacket pulls it together and gives it that boujee high class look. The last look is my ghetto fab, decided to keep the pieces simple and laid back, pairing my timbs with a ripped shirt and some pleather leggings giving it a more chill vibe, my trying but not trying look lol. I hope this inspires you to shop local and to look for the staple pieces.











Jacket: Tonic $209 // Band Tee: H&M $20 // Ripped Jeans: Bluenotes $20 // T-shirt Dress: Ardene $25 // Ripped Tee: Urban Planet $5 // Pleather Leggings: Suzy Shier $20 // Timbs: Gift // Thigh Highs: Call It Spring $60 // Booties: Call It Spring $40 // Sunglasses: $20 Tonic 

No comments:

Post a Comment