Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

Hoarfrost

Hello beautiful people! check out that hoarfrost, isn't it beautiful! it was all over our entire city with the gorgeous fog today. This is my most favourite part of winter and thats probably it lol. I thrifted this cute letterman style jacket from Value Village and I'm in love with it because it has my husbands favourite number on it and the colour is just so eye catching. This look is my take on the whole athleisure trend, somewhat casual and somewhat dressy. Decided to pair a bunch of red to tie it in with my fun thrift find. Keeping todays post short and simple because I have to stuff my face and snuggle our sweet pea, but I hope this inspires your thrift and your dressy casual self! Xoxo - Poitrina <3










Jacket: VV $10 // Sweater: H&M $10 // Flanel: Bluenotes: $15 // Jeans: Ardene $25 // Boots: Winners $40 // Beanie: Forever21 $5

No comments:

Post a Comment