Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

S&M Meets Paris

Hello beautiful beings, please don't hate me for my long period of absence.. this winter was a long brutal one, and I couldn't bring myself to brave the -40 to -50 weather like I used too lol. So thankfully the warmer weather is returning which means more photos and hopefully more time to blog and get the hang of YouTubing. I originally brought this look to New York with me but didn't get around to wearing it because we did so much walking and it was kind of chilly to be wondering the streets in a short dress and high heels, we were doing any where from 20,000 steps to 25,000 steps a day.. So I definitely call BS when Carrie Bradshaw runs around the city and is always walking home in her high heels because it was even a struggle with comfortable shoes lol ( I know its tv.. but still) This outfit is when S&M meets Paris, I honestly wouldn't know where I would wear this outfit too in our city, who knows maybe grocery shopping lol.. I've thrifted this cute bell sleeve sweater from Value Village for a whopping $5 its originally from Zara and everyone I know said it reminds them of a pirate, which is probably why I love it even more. The dress is from Winners I found this past fall. The booties are also from Winners but they are from Aldo, I've been on the hunt for cute white booties for some time now. My fun grandpa hat is also from Value Village, I love looking for staple pieces at a good price, I hope this inspires you. Xoxo - Poitrina <3






Hat: VV Boutique $5 // Sweater: VV Boutique $5 // Dress: Winners $20 // Booties: Winners/Aldo $50 // Sunglasses: Quay High Key $100

No comments:

Post a Comment