Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Graphic Tee's

Lately i've bin catching myself buying more and more graphic tee's, they're just so fun and simple, plus really quick and easy to style when on the go. I picked up this tee at Guess for a reasonable price seeing as i'll be wearing it a lot this summer. I paired it with my male inspired blazer I thrifted a while back. They go so well together, a fun funky shirt with a laid back blazer is one of my go to combos when i'm in a rush. My heels were a great Plato's Closet find (fav thrifting store in the world lol) I wore these because it gives it that little bit of oomph to make it look fashionably chic with an edge. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina





Tee: $40, Guess
Blazer: $10, Thrifted
Jeans: $12, Forever21
Heels: $11, Plato's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment