Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Where is the love?

Hello my fashionistas! I know it's bin a while once again, but so much has happened in the past few months and its only the beginning. I'm happy to announce that i'm engaged to the man of my dreams and I couldn't be more excited. This is just a quick and sweet little blog of what I wore yesterday while running errands and doing a little retail therapy with my Husband to be. I bought this adorable white ballerina inspired skirt this past winter, when I found it I couldn't leave it behind, I actually went back and bought it in pink because you know us women (when we love it in one colour we have to have it in every other colour :P). The shirt I found on sale at Suzy Shier for buy one get one half in the sale section so you know I had to get it. The stilettos were a Valentine gift from my love and I kept the jewelry to a minimum because I felt that the outfit was enough on its own. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina










Shirt: $6, Suzy Shier
Skirt: $10, Urban Planet
Heels: $40, Winners
Bag: $3, Thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment