Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Adding Grandpas Gear.

I thought i'd spice things up a little more and incorporate some fun pieces into this fall look I put together, I added my Fiances cute Grandpa hat and scarf to the mix. I would wear this look hanging out with my family or friends to dinner or the movies. I was inspired by some of my favourite bloggers to whip out the ever so chill yet chic Harem pants you see everywhere. I now currently own one to many pairs in different styles (of course) because I just can't get enough of them. They're so comfortable and easy to wear and good for traveling depending on what style of fabric you buy them in (less wrinkle maintenance). Another one of my Favourite is the Motto jacket that I also have in a few different colours and styles because a girl can never have to much. Plus they can edge up a look in seconds and make you look badass or super chic. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina












Jacket: Suzy Shier, $30
Bustier: Urban Planet, $20
Harem Pants: Urban Planet, $12
Heels: Spring, $30
Clutch: Suzy Shier, $7
Hat & Scarf: Borrowed
Shades: Urban Planet, $8

No comments:

Post a Comment