Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Fallspiration

Hey dolls, like i've promised i'm going to try and post as many fall looks as possible before it gets to cold to be posing elegantly by random trees (lol). This one is my more casual fall look, very simple and quick and easy for my girls on the go. It's essentially five main pieces, a tank top which are very quick and easy to layer, my oversized cardigan, a pair of plain dark denim and of course some cute knee high boots with a long necklace to top it off. This outfit took me 5 minutes to put together, this is both work and school appropriate and very comfortable not to mention how warm and cozy you'll be in this big cardigan for the chilly fall mornings. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo- Poitrina








Cardigan & Tank: Suzy Shier, $40
Denim: Forever21, $12
Boots: Sirens, $40
Necklace: A gift from my Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment