Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Laid Back Fancy

No one can ever go wrong with a cute knit sweater, this year I see these on everybody, they've been around for what seems like centuries now lol. I totally get why though they are super comfortable and super stylish for a stylish laid back look like the one I threw together for you guys. My love for beanies will never die, I swear I own 100 of them, I decided on the beanie to make it a bit more chill then added the booties to fancy it up. I would wear this look to the movies or running errands, even a chill work day. Fall has come to an end where I live, the sun is slowly leaving us, so be prepared for gloomy snowy photos to come. Hope this inspires you. Xoxo - Poitrina <3











Beanie/Sweater: Bluenotes $25 // Shirt/Pants: Urban Planet $15 // Scarf: Call It Spring $11 // Necklaces: Aldo $12 // Shoes: Call It Spring $30

No comments:

Post a Comment