Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Polished Punk

It's that time of year again! when Call It Spring has a style contest, i'm obsessed with current trends and applying it to the style of shoes we sell at my work. This week I chose to do Polished Punk, lately i've been digging grunge with a mix of chic touches here and there. I know your probably thinking this outfit is just every where but thats what I love about it. As a lot of you may or may not know I love to jumble all my fav pieces into something and just rock it. As long as you wear it with confidence and a fly pair of shoes you can make anything work! Since fall has arrived officially i'll always be in thigh high socks and booties even through our crazy winter ahead. I hope this inspires your inner 90's punk. Xoxo - Poitrina <3











Jacket: Areopostal // Shirt: Urban Planet $10 // Plaid Shirt: Bluenotes $15 // Skirt: H&M $10 // Thigh High Socks: Ardenes // Bag: Suzy Shier $20 // Shoes: Call It Spring $30

No comments:

Post a Comment