Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 26 September 2016

Autumn

Spring, summer & fall are my three favourite seasons of the year, i'd love winter too if it didn't stay for a whole 6 months of the year. The colours are vibrant and breath taking, its like a sunset all over the ground. The layers upon layers of clothing you get to wear to keep warm, meaning you get to wear all your favourite pieces instead of just one piece in the summer. My outfit totally has indie rock vibes, from the denim jacket right down to the knee high socks. The denim jacket is making a huge comeback this season. I swear they are every where I shop, the thing i'm obsessing over the most is the boyfriend fit (still need to find one). I picked mine up at platos closet for a whole $12, it has the levi vibes for half the price. I decided to keep my colour scheme in my outfit to warm fall tones. I've also died my hair and pierced my septum and i'm now married lol, i'm obsessed with how my hair looks against dark colours and collides with the colour of fall. I hope this inspires your inner indie. Xoxo - Poitrina.<3














 Hat: Aldo $10 // Denim Jacket: Platos Closet $12 // Dress: Urban Planet $7 // Plaid Shirt: Urban Planet $10 // Socks: Ardene $7 // Booties: CallItSpring $40

1 comment: