Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Tropical Dreams

With a ton of more free time I was able to finally shoot some photos for the blog, I miss taking photos and posting where I find my affordable finds. With my crazy wedding and honeymoon now over I'm currently only working and looking for our forever home. Which means I have a ton of more free time to blog and do the things I love to do, such as reading and taking photos of my beautiful family and friends. I was inspired by the bright sun shining down on us, I wanted to wear something bright and funky like my cute palm tree shirt I found at Forever21 in Mexico on our honeymoon. I paired it with my skirt from American Apparel to give it a more casual look. To give it that little extra something I had to wear some cute chunky heels it really made the outfit a bit more vintage/modern giving it an eccentric vibe. I hope you enjoy the look and the scenery where we shot. Xoxo - Poitrina <3











Top: Forever21 $15 // Skirt: American Apparel $10 // Shoes: Call It Spring $20 // Bag: Call It Spring $15 // Sunnies: Urban Planet: $8 // Necklace: Aldo $10

No comments:

Post a Comment