Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 27 May 2017

Summer 2017

Hello beautiful beings!!! i'm starting to feel more like my old self since we're entering into our second trimester. Making humans is no joke, but since my energy has returned, me and my friend decided its time to get back into photos full throttle! Now that my baby belly has made an appearance i'm getting more and more excited to style it. Since i'll be pregnant all summer I get to live in everything flowy and i'm so excited. This is our first baby so theres so much to learn and think about other then just fashion, moms if you have any tips you've learned along the way i'm all ears. I kept the look very simple and the accessories very cute and summery. Im obsessed with my back pack I found at Zara a couple months ago, so simple and easy to pair with everything. My straw hat I bought last year from Le Chateau and it's still one of my favourites. I found this comfy cute romper at Bluenotes, I bought it large so we can grow into it since it has a stretchy band around the waste. Heels these days are a lot harder to rock with the aches and pains so I paired it with my short chunky heels from Aldo (now on sale). I hope this posts inspires your inner simplicity and summer vibes.








Romper: Bluenotes $20 // Hat: Le Chateau $20 // Back Pack: Zara $35 // Heels: Aldo $40

No comments:

Post a Comment