Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Pregnant In The City


Hello Loves, Can I just start with how hard it is to dress a growing baby bump! you'll find the cutest top or dress that fits nice in one spot then every where else its swimming on you. I know theres pregnancy stores, but they charge an arm and a leg for one or two items and I only have another 3 months to go. So other then the jeans and shorts I bought I kind of just want to buy everything else thrifted or at least reasonably priced. I was on the hunt for this denim skirt for ages, I found it while thrifting with my girl at VV for $5. Its super stretchy and will grow with my expanding belly. I'll also say that oversized shirts become your best friend, I tied this one in a knot so it wasn't overwhelmingly baggy on my outfit. Just because i'm pregnant doesn't mean I have to live in moo moos lol. I still have to maintain my rebellious side every now and then.. I hope this inspires you to keep doing you, baby bump or not.  Xoxo - Poitrina.<3










 shirt: Winners $12 // Skirt: Value Village $5 // Shoes: Platos Closet $15 // Hat: Aldo $10 // Choker: Aldo $5 // Back Pack: Zara $35



No comments:

Post a Comment