Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Pink Sherpa

This jacket is everything, I'm obsessed with how fluffy and how pink it is! My girlfriend bought it and I just had to have it as well. This jacket is located at Urban Planet and they were having a sweet sale when I picked this and the cheetah print coat up for buy one get one for a penny, you know me and my deals. If I can get something thats trendy for a trendy price I'm all about it. With the pink I decided to keep my clothing palette lighter to compliment the pink coat. My knee high boots are my favourite pair and the beige colour goes so well with my outfit and the lighter colours I picked out. I would wear this outfit out shopping and hanging with my weirdo friends whom I love so much, I hope this inspires you to find fun colourful jackets to rock this season! Xoxo - Poitrina <3







Jacket: Urban Planet $60 // Sweater: Urban Planet $15 // Jeans: (can't remember) // Boots: Call It Spring: Gifted for winning best dressed // Beanie: Urban Planet $10 // Shades: Tonic $20 // Bag: Dynamite $20

No comments:

Post a Comment