Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 10 December 2017

Plaid

You all know my obsession for plaid is out of this world! If I had to choose one pattern this would probably be it lol. So lets talk about this jacket, I found this cute sherpa plaid jacket at Winners... in the PAJAMA section haha, I know your all probably like wtf? When I picked it up I thought maybe it was misplaced there because why would this be in there. Well, I was wrong it says sleep wear on the tag inside, I figured why not rock it as one, since I thought it was a jacket that it would obviously pass as one and it's definitely as warm as one when layered. The fabric its made of is so in right now, literally all the jackets and sweaters are being made with the sherpa style fabric. I honestly don't even know how to describe this look lol, it's a casual, chic relaxed look? Either way I love how it came together when I was scrambling to through this look together, I will say though my girl does inspire me! if your not already following her on the Gram do yourself a favour & hit follow @Rachsemag. I hope this inspires you to layer fun patterns and styles together! Xoxo - Poitrina.<3









Jacket/Pajamas: Winners $24 // Sweater: Champions/boat house $40 // Leggings: Urban Planet: $16 // Booties: Winners $29 // Shades: Aldo $10 // Beanie: Urban Outfitters $5


No comments:

Post a Comment