Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bohemian

Hey dolls, today's look is all about being Bohemian, I personally love this chill laid back style because its just so effortless. I'm obsessed with maxis right now (I know who isn't right?) but lately I catch myself always looking for them when i'm shopping in stores because a girl can never have to many options right?. I wanted to layer my outfit for more of a relaxed look so I threw on my kimono inspired shrug and layered on my jewels for that eye catching finish. Of course the heels had to be bright and out there to give this entire look that pop of colour it needs to draw your attention. I hope this short and sweet post inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina












Shrug: $20, Urban Planet
Maxi: $10, Urban Planet
Jewels: Collected over the last year
Heels: $13, Thrifted Steve Maddens

No comments:

Post a Comment