Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 9 June 2013

Casual Chic

Hey Dolls, I know it's bin too long once again, but my plate has bin very full lately. With that being said I wanted to share with you what I wore to a family event on Friday. I wanted to dress up but still feel comfortable and casual with pops of fierceness. Let's start with my harem pants, I picked this up at Suzy Shier for really cheap they have gold hardware and zippers on the ankles which I love because then it can be versatile. My shirt was on sale for 2 for $15 and i've bin on the hunt for some plane comfortable ones for a while and finally got my hands on a couple, I bought it at Costa Blanca. The peplum jacket was a Edmonton trip find and put my whole look together. My clutch was a plato's closet find and it was also priced decently so I just had to have it. My shoes were a gift from my amazing boyfriend, I found these detailed gladiators at Aldo and they're real leather so I have a good feeling they'll last for quite some time. My necklaces are a bunch of statement pieces I layered together inspired by Dylanlex on Instagram. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina








Peplum Jacket: Dynamite, $50
Shirt: Costa Blanca, $7.50
Harem Pants: Suzy Shier, $12
Clutch: Platos Closet, $15
Heels: Aldo, $100

No comments:

Post a Comment