Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

My little sister finally did it, she graduated grade 12 and is attending University in the fall. I'm one very proud big sister right now, congratulations once again Courtney. We found my little sisters dress at an amazing dress shop in Edmonton on one of our many visits there. We didn't get it altered or anything she tried it on and it was the perfect fit (it was meant to be). I decided on wearing something eye catching and fancy, I had a ton of sweet compliments about my feather dress and lace top. So i'm glad I found them online, my sisters grad dress was my favourite out of her graduating class (even though they all looked very fabulous). Sorry for the short post, I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina










No comments:

Post a Comment