Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

In The Jungle.

Summer is slowly coming to an end, but these last few weeks of summer have bin amazing so I can't complain. I went to my little nieces 4th Birthday party, it was so beautiful outside so I wanted to wear something a little more comfy and breezy. I'm obsessed with my Aztec inspired Maxi and it kind of reminds me of the jungle, hence my post's name lol. As you all already know i'm a sale kind of girl, so when I see signs that say 2 for $10 or 3 for $10 I always have to take a peek. Sometimes it's a hit and miss, on good days I find really sweet pieces for super cheap, like my forrest green tank I found in the sale section on the 2 for $10 rack and I couldn't resist. Seeing as this was jungle inspired, I added my safari inspired hat and some big shades, and you know I had to pile on all my gold accessories to accent my gold studded clutch. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina













Hat: Forever21, $3
Shades: Suzy Shier, $4
Tank: Sirens, $5
Maxi Skirt: Suzy Shier, $25
Heels: Gift from my Mother
Clutch: Winners, $24
Accessories: Forever21, $18
Belt: Forever21, $10

No comments:

Post a Comment