Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Androgyny

I literally threw this outfit together in a meer 5 minutes, I was running late for work and it was gloomy and chilly out, I didn't feel like freezing so I put on some warmer clothes (even though the sun decided to come back.. Uhhg Saskatoon weather I KNOW!). I bought these adorable black suspenders a few months ago from Wal-Mart for $20, seeing as some men spend almost $100 on ties I figured it was a pretty good deal. I finally decided it was time to put my sweet purchase to some good use because whats the point of having something if its just going to sit there and collect dust (half my closet) lol. I wanted to try the feminine masculant trend I've bin obsessing over lately, I kept my outfit very simple black and white because sometimes I need a little simplicity in my crazy life. I hope this post inspires you, stay fashionable. Xoxo - Poitrina












Jacket: Dynamite, $50.
Shirt: Costa Blanca, $10.
Pants: Costa Blanca, $10.
Suspenders: Wal Mart, $20.
Aviators: Aldo, $12.
High Heels: Call It Spring, $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment