Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Young Wild & Free

I was inspired by the beautiful yellow and green plants growing wildly in our prairies, well I mean, thanks to the many farmers in our area, you guys are awesome. Anyway I was feeling a little urban boho again, this is a look I would totally rock to an outside festival, if I were to attend one anytime soon of course lol. I based my entire outfit on this amazing hat I thrifted for $1, my Mother introduced me to an amazingly priced thrift shop my Kukom (Grandmother) showed her years ago, I swear nothing's over $5. My dress was another one of those great 3-$10 deals I was telling you about in my last post. My boots were on sale one spring, so of course I couldn't leave them behind for that price, plus their super comfy to walk in for long period of time. I hope my outfits are inspiring you beautiful people. Xoxo - Poitrina














Hat: Thrifted, $1.
Shawl: Sirens, $10.
Dress: Sirens, 3-$10.
Boots: Sirens, $10.
Jewellery: Thrifted/Gifts
Sunglasses: Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment