Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Simplistic

Sometimes we just need to stick to the basics and let little pops of colour or sparkles shine through. I love loud outfits that say look at me, especially lately, but it was my girl Ornellas engagement party and I wanted to dress up but keep it clean and simple to let the little details shine through, like the beaded shoulders of my shirt to the sparkles on my shoe. Let me tell you something though, these gorgeous ladies that looked goddesses wore some of the most beautiful outfits i've ever seen, from sequin gowns to sequin shawls to elegant dresses back to elegant sequin gowns, I was impressed at the amount of time these ladies put into their outfits and hair and make up. Seriously when she gets married i'm stepping up my outfit game lol. You could rock this for special events, date nights, even to the office if the length of the skirt was just a tad longer (I know dress codes are lame). Also you can never go wrong with a tutu. I hope this inspires your inner simplistic side. Xoxo - Poitrina <3








Shirt: Suzy Shier $14 // Skirt: Garage $15 // Shoes: Walmart $9 // Bag: Forever21 $25

No comments:

Post a Comment