Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

Corn Maze

Hello Loves, as always I know i've been MIA for a while once again, I miss blogging and shooting so much, but my life is super busy and demanding at the moment. This was from a fall shoot when we went to the Corn Maze form my little sisters 22nd birthday. It was a lot of fun, we may or mat not have cheated and took short cuts haha. I love mixing prints, especially strips and plaid. This look is a little bit of everything, grunge, laid back, french-ish. Very laid back vibe but could still dressey enough to go to events or hanging out with friends for coffee. I guess its safe to say it's a hot mess that turned out somehow. All the pieces i'm wearing are a bit older and may not be available still but I'm sure you fashionista's have something similar or even better to try out this look. I hope this inspires your inner hot mess. Xoxo - Poitrina <3










Sweater: Urban Planet $13 // Jeans: Dynamite: $11 // Shoes: Platos Closet $15 // Bag: Gift // Scarf: Ardenes: $15 // Toque: Urban Planet $7 // Sunglasses: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment