Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 27 December 2015

New Years Eve

A new beginning is just right around the corner, still stuck on what to wear out, anything sparkly or dressy always works. This is something I would wear to a more dressy event, the white button up shirt gives it a little bit more class. The pleated skirt with peekaboo lace adds texture and sexiness to the plain shirt I paired it with. The plaid coat and faux fur scarf is an eye catcher, they say when someone wears red they are more sexually appealing. I know the internet is never always right but the colour always catches my eye. If you want to be dead centre of attention opt for an all red dress with red lips and let the magic happen. Since I wasn't in anything super sparkly, I added the big statement necklace to amp  up the look just a little bit more. I hope this inspires you to get dressed up and have an amazing new years. Xoxo - Poitrina <3










Jacket: Thrifted $15 // Shirt: Sirens $5 // Skirt: Bryans $15 // Scarf: Dynamite $30 // Bag: Gift // Shoes: Gift // Necklace: Urban Planet $5

1 comment: