Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Staple Pieces

Sometimes all you need is one really good statement piece to make your plain jane outfit stand out. As you can see all my pieces are one colour and as plain as it gets, but with this coat I picked up and a little bit of bling and a good lippie, it ties everything together nicely. I found this amazing jacket at Urban Planet, one of my many favourite places to shop, you can save and find some sweet staple pieces. I love the colour, it compliments my dark brown hair allowing my curls to pop. Since I kept all the other pieces neutral I decided a pop of colour was needed, I used this amazing matte lipstick I got from Sephora for only $16, I love it so much, it lasts for hours and hours of eating, kissing and accidentally licking your lips lol. I hope this inspires you to find staple pieces for a steal of a deal. Xoxo - Poitrina <3











Jacket: Urban Planet $13 // Shirt: Sirens $5 // Pants: Urban Planet $10 // Bag: Forever21 $25 // Shoes: Call It Spring $15 // Necklace: Ebay //

No comments:

Post a Comment