Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Baby boho bump

My ultimate favourite trend is boho, the simplicity of comfortable flowy outfits wins every time. I found this yellow beauty at winners, at first I was extremely hesitant on purchasing it mainly because I wasn't used to the yellow. Thankfully my little sister was there to encourage me to take it home with me and give it a chance. The day I wore this I received many compliments and enquiries on where I found my this sweet piece. Surprisingly at winners, it was the last one and in the size I needed for my expanding baby belly. After we took the photos against the greenery with my lighter locks contrasting against the yellow I was happy I didn't leave this dress behind. Decided one pairing darker accessories to bring out the burgundy designs, to top off the look I went with a nice dark lippie. I know winners can be a little overwhelming but its always worth a good look over, I always find my favourite key pieces there. Hope this inspires your inner boho. - Poitrina Xoxo









Dress: Winners $30 // Necklace: Stitches $5 // Shoes: Guess $40

No comments:

Post a Comment