Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Sibylline

Coming at you with another great find! I found this burgundy gem at the annual sidewalk sale at one of my favourite local shops Tonic. Originally it was $78 and I got it for a steal of a deal at $25, it was the last one and it fit me and the baby belly so I couldn't leave it behind. Even if my belly makes it short I can always pair it with jeans or leggings as a long shirt for the fall. I'm obsessed with my straw hat I got from Aldo, its very structured and large which I love, I must own this hat in at least three different styles now. Decided to accessories black to tie in with the brim of the hat, of course I had to pair gold in there to add to the warmth of the outfit. Keeping this post sweet and short, I hope this inspires your fancy boho self! Xoxo - Poitrina <3









Hat: Aldo $10 // Jacket: Value Village $8 // Dress: Tonic $25 // Shoes/shades: Call It Spring $35 // Bag: Winners $20 

No comments:

Post a Comment