Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Sunsets

Living on the prairies means we get the prettiest sunsets in the summer. I've only captured a few due to pregnancy exhaustion, thats ok though because there is always next year and we'll have our little bundle of joy with us. I want to start off by saying wow my husband is getting much better at taking photos, it's not his strong suit and he's really learning so I'm very proud of him. Now lets talk about this cute lace dress I found at Urban Planet for only $15, its fitted but I bought it a bit larger so I could breath in it lol. The thing I love most about UP is that they have some pretty cute things for affordable prices. Nothing is cuter then some lace and denim on the prairie, decided to do some country boho vibes because you all know I'm obsessed with easy care free clothes. Keeping it short and sweet, hope it inspires your inner boho country girl.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina











Jacket: PlatosCloset $10 // Dress: Urban Planet $15 // Shoes: Urban Planet $1 // Purse: Winners $20 // Floral Crown: DIY // Sunnies: Tonic $20

No comments:

Post a Comment