Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Summer days

Over sized T's are life, they're easy and comfortable, paired with a denim jacket to give it a little flavour and fun. I found this cute T shirt dress on a day trip to Calgary a while back, before my baby bump exploded, I bought it in XL because I knew I'd grow into it eventually. I love the lace up detailing on the collar, it gives it a little bit of spice and edge. I was going for a laid edgy look, added my furry slides for some fun, I see them every where now but I bought these from Aldo before I finished working there. Also obsessed with my faux leather sports hat I found at Artizia for $35, definitely got my moneys worth because I wear it all the time. I hope my laid back edgy outfit inspires you. <3 Xoxo - Poitrina








Hat: Aritzia $35 // Jacket: Bluenotes $40 // TshirtDress: Forever21 $25 // Slides: Aldo $20 // Bag: Zara $35 // Glasses: Aldo $10

No comments:

Post a Comment