Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

Overalls

Overalls aren't the easiest to pull off, especially if your two months shy of being nine months pregnant. So thankful I found these comfortable stretchy ones from Bluenotes, Obviously I couldn't button them all the way up but beggars can't be choosers lol. I love them so much because once our little gal arrives I'll still be able to rock them but they'll hopefully be a little more like a boyfriend fit. Decided to pair a simple white tee tucked in to keep the look simple and effortless. As an exhausted pregnant women/almost mom to be I'll need to perfect easy and effortless once our world will revolve around our tiny humans. First time rocking some flats because the water weight is taking over and heels just aren't something I can handle for the time being. Which is fine because its summer and these ones add to my effortless look I'm striving for. Hope this inspires you. Xoxo - Poitrina <3









Overalls: Bluenotes $40 // Shirt: H&M $10 // Shades: Aldo: $10 // Sandals: Call It Spring $20

No comments:

Post a Comment