Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

City Chic.

I was inspired by the sunlight shining off the building windows of downtown Saskatoon. I know its not the biggest city, but its home. This is probably one of my new favorite looks, mainly because it involves sequins, but gold sequins is like the cherry on top for me because I absolutely love gold. I personally find it easier to style, all you really need is anything nuetral to pair with it. I scooped this cute sequin tube top at Platos Closet, yes you read that right TUBE TOP! lol I know who would have guessed right?  Its a size large, I figured it could double as a top and skirt for the low price of $6 it was way to good to pass up. It's originally from H&M, one of my many favorite stores to visit while in Edmonton. So I just had to buy it, a steal of a deal on something that sparkles is good enough for me. I hope this inspires you fashionistas. Xoxo - Poitrina















Top: Costa Blanca, $10.
Sequin Tube Top/ Skirt: Platos Closet, $6.
High Heels: Aldo, $90.
Clutch: Suzy Shier, $13.
Jewelery: Call It Spring/ Suzy Shier, $7.
Shades: Gift From Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment