Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Ja'dore Dior


Hello Dolls, hope your Saturdays going fantastic, I slept in today and the sun is blazing hot, so it's going to be a wonderful day. It was gorgeous out yesterday, and I wanted to wear the skirt my sister bought me back from her trip to Maui, I love the lace detailing and flowing feeling when I wear it. Since it's a soft pastel blue, I wanted to pair it with white and silver. I bought this knock off Ja'dore shirt with a cute knock off Chanel shirt a couple years ago, the lettering is in silver metallic. Which is why I paired it with all silver accessories including my heels, they go together so effortlessly. Since I had my fancy knock off T-Shirt I thought why not throw on a fancy hat (lol). I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina









No comments:

Post a Comment