Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Little Miss Sunshine.

Hey Dolls, Happy Mothers Day, I hope your day is going fantastic, I'm just going to do a real quick post on a fun and cute outfit I wore yesterday, since it was beautiful out I wore my cute floral 3d skirt. I wore it over my plain grey body con dress, I wanted to wear my DIY head chain I made and decided on really bright accessories to pop. By the time I was done getting ready and started piecing my wardrobe together more I knew I wanted to dress bohemian because i'm in love with the care free look and feel. I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina











Headpiece: DIY
Shades: $5, Urban Planet
Body Con Dress: $15, Forever21
Skirt: $14, WalMart
Wedges: $20, Aldo

2 comments:

  1. beautiful combo love all your accessories. :)
    www.sweetwiithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much, I put a lot of love and thought into it.<3 :)

      Delete