Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Mint Maxi

Hey dolls, hope you saturday is going great, I must say mine is because for the first time this spring its finally hot out. Hot enough to where a skirt, so I whipped out my mint maxi I bought at forever21 on one of my shopping sprees in Edmonton. I paired it with my light denim chambray (I finally invested in one) It took me forever to find one I actually liked. I accessorized with a gold belt and jewelry and paired it with some neon flats to give it that eye catching pop of colour. I received so many compliments on my mint maxi, i'm so glad I picked it up on one of my many adventures in Edmonton, I hope this inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina







Shades: $6, Urban Planet
Chambray: $20, Garage
Maxi Skirt: $14, Forever21
Flats: $15, Ardennes 
Necklace: I made it
Belt: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment