Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

25

It's my birthday and i'll cry if I want too!!! But don't worry I only plan on crying one single tear for my 24th year :P. I would like to say how happy I am in my life at the moment, i'm with my amazing fiancé, I have the best family and friends who I all love so much, thanks for keeping me sane guys, I knew you guys would come in handy lol I kid I kid :P <3 I was also promoted at work, which made my birthday month even better. Now to look forward to what 25 has in store for me, what ever it may be i'm deffinetly ready to take it on with full fashion force! Have a Happy August 8th, I know I will.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina












Crop Top: Winners, $5.
Necklace: Call It Spring, $6.
Tulle Skirt: Garage, $10.
High Heels: Urban Planet, $10.
Clutch: Gift from my Mom.
Balloons: Dollar Store, $7.


No comments:

Post a Comment