Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Floral Delight

As our summer slowly comes to an end I decided to try and get as many summer outfits on the blog as I can, this may be my last post of summer inspiration, sad face. Never know with our crazy Canadian weather though, it's very unpredictable. I'll cross my fingers and pray for an Indian summer for the sake of the blog. I bought this adorable floral skirt specifically for my birthday, I just had to blog about it before it was to late. With the beautiful A-line fit and stunning floral pattern it screamed classy chic to me. Since my hairs always down and all over the place doing its own thing I wanted to put it up and give it an elegant style to match my skirt and the look I was going for. To polish off the outfit I added some classy gems, sleek heels and a structured clutch. I hope this inspires you Fashionistas. Xoxo - Poitrina


















Shirt: Forever 21, $25 // Skirt: Sirens, $20  // Jewellery: Dynamite, $10 //
Clutch: Aldo, $15 similar piece //Heels: Call It Spring, $11 Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment