Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Fringe Fun

Happy Friday beautiful readers, I want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my fashion blog, you guys make my day. Heres a little frisky risky number I put together for you guys, I would personally go dancing in this outfit, I mean come on how fun is this fringe, it demands your attention especially if you're continuously twirling or shaking your hips. With there being a ton of black and white I decided to add pops of red with my nail polish and lipstick. My accessories are a few necklaces stacked together and one chunky ring so I don't take away from my neck party, all silver to match my clutch and sunglasses of course. If you decide to wear this dancing or to just be plain fashionable I hope it inspires you.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina












Shirt: Costa Blanca $10 / Skirt: Costa Blanca $20 / Clutch: Winners $20 /
Necklaces: #1 Call It Spring, $6 / #2 Suzy Shier, $5 / #3 Suzy Shier, $2 /
High Heels: Gift From A Bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment