Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Casual Fridays

Now I know it's not Friday but I Totally just noticed I've bin neglecting my blazers on the blog, mainly because +30 days, I would be ridiculous to layer up lol, but as the weather cools it's time to bust them out again. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. I hate winter, but I love to layer, and layering season has finally arrived, it's already snowing in the next province over :( . Anywho I was inspired by the fancy ladies walking around in their stilletos and suits down town, this is my take on Casual Friday. I know my business ladies out there get to wear jeans to the office on special occasions or casual Fridays. Business on top, casual on the bottom, I know i'm so lame for trying to steal the mullet reference lol. this post is dedicated to you, I hope it brings a little Casual Friday insporation to your office. WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS <3 Xoxo - Poitrina









 Blazer: Forever21, $25. // Top: Urban Planet, $5. // Jeanss: Zara, $15. // Heels: Le Chatue, $20. // Purse: Winners, $20. // Necklace: Express Runway, $5. // Diamond Earrings: Fiance, Birthday Present. // Bracelets: Sirens, $5. //


No comments:

Post a Comment