Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Chic Clash

As a few of you may know, me and my girls from CallItSpring have entered our best dressed contest at work and we're having a blast playing with all the different style challenges each week, last week our style challenge was Chic Clash. I had so much fun throwing together some of the craziest prints I own in my closet to pull together this look. At first I was skeptical about what I came up with, probably because it's not something I normally put together on a daily basis because this is really out there for me, but I have a feeling Chic Clash now has a permanent place in my heart and in my wardrobe. I hope my new found love for clashing prints inspires you as well.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina










Crop Sweater: Sirens, $13 // Skirt: Sirens, $20 // Bag: Call It Spring, $16 purchase here // Heels: Call It Spring, $20 purchase here // Necklace: Suzy Shier, $2 //

Also keep in mind when I bought the heels and bag they were on sale for an additional 30%-50% off at the time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment