Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Indian Summer

It's not to often we're blessed with indian summers in Saskatchewan, but this summer I think we might just have one. Thank goodness, our last few summers haven't bin treating us to well. I was feeling the boho look once again, there are a few pieces of items that have bin lying in my closet waiting to be worn, like this belt for example. I thrifted it a couple years ago, and this was the first time I wore it. I loved it a lot just couldn't decided what to pair it with lol. I'm keeping this post short and sweet, I hope it inspires your Indian Summer outfits.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina










Top/Dress: Suzy Shier, $10 // Belt: Thrifted, $2 // Hat: Thrifted, $2 // Shoes: Call It Spring, $30 // Bag: Thrifted, $2. // Necklace: Suzy Shier, $2.

No comments:

Post a Comment