Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Just In

So I was thinking to myself the other day and I decided I wanted to start blogging about my affordable fashion finds, and if you live in the same city, where you can also find them. This is for my ladies who are on a budget so you can get inspired to shop the sale sections. Starting as of now i'm limited to a $50 spending spree every payday, because my fiancé, family and I are planning a 10 day trip some where tropical, since its super long, i'll definitely need some extra spending cash on top of paying for the trip, so I can experience what ever our destination has to offer. Lets get started, how adorable are these shoes! All for the price of $2.50 each I couldn't resist a good sale, especially a shoe sale, with each pair being originally $12.50 each I saved about $30 on these bad boys, plus how cute is the cheetah print and plaid, I see plaid in every store this fall. The skirts are my must have fall essentials, they can also be rocked all year round, can't go wrong with some pleather pencil skirts, the zippered skirt is on sale for $15 originally $50 so I saved $35 on this bad a** piece. The second pleather pencil skirt is Vero Moda, on sale for $10 originally $55 so I saved a whopping $40, I plan on layering these bad boys with tights and blazers and cute cardigans. The statement necklace was a 2 for 1 deal where you buy one and the lower priced item is free, can never go wrong with free. I hope it inspires you to shop sale sections more often.<3 Xoxo - Poitrina









Shoes: Urban Planet, Confederation Mall // Skirts: White Dhalia, 2nd Avenue // Jewellery: Aldo, Midtown Plaza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment