Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Bitter Sweet




My cat's the best photo bomber I know.

But he's so cute I can't be mad at him.<3

Ever since I seen a post of someone wearing camo on instagram I was in love with camo all over again. It's made it's way back into the fashion world but more improved, jewelled, studded and paired with leather, talk about great combinations and updates. I've bin on a hunt for one for some time when finally my boyfriend and I went shopping at another one of my favourite stores in Saskatoon called Divine located on Broadway, they sell vintage pieces, new items, and amazing chucks. Thats where I found my new staple piece, now I must patiently wait until summer to wear it everyday because it's to thin to keep me warm. I decided to keep it more simple because I wanted the focus on my jacket that my sweet heart bought for me for $6 (thanks babe). I paired it with some black jeggings I bought for $20 from Urban Behaviour in Edmonton, my oversized grey shirt I bought for $5 from Bluenotes in Midtown before they closed, my $3 blue scarf I love, a black cross chain and some brown booties I bought a couple years ago from Stitches. I hope this inspires you. - Poitrina<3

No comments:

Post a Comment