Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Burgundy Bliss





Hey loves, today was my baby nieces 1st birthday, my does time fly. I decided to dress for comfort since I was going to be stuffing my face with all the great food. An over sized shirt is a must especially if your going to be bloated from all the goodies. So I threw on my awesome oversized burgundy bat shirt I got from Wal-Mart for $11, it's so comfy and has a shimmery effect to it. I'm not a picky shopper if I see something I like i'll buy it, because it's not always about high end brand names "Feel good wearing it buy it." (thats my motto). The pants are army green jeggings I bought for $5 from Urban Planet in Midtown mall, they are so comfy and cute, so you'll be seeing them a lot. My longer necklace my little sister bought me on one of our shopping sprees for like $2 and the statement necklace I bought from the second hand store for $5 and i'm in love with both pieces. My big bangle is from Aldo and my ring is from Liquidation world, I wore my booties for warmth and comfort and because these colours work so well together. I hope this inspires you.<3 - Poitrina

No comments:

Post a Comment