Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Printed Jeggings

 How I style my printed jeggings the first time I wore them.<3





Hey Loves, I decided to do a quick post about my outfit today. Printed pants and leggings are huge right now, I've worn these pants before with an older ootd, but it looks entirely different from then as you can see from my pictures. The jeggings were $10 I bought them off Saskatoon 2nd hand store on Facebook, I love them they're jeggings so they're super comfy. The over sized sweater was also $10 I bought it at Sirens when they had this huge $10 sale, I think it originally retailed at about $20. My sweet sneaker wedges were $30 from Suzy Shier. My beanie was $2 from Blue Notes, and my cropped pleather jacket was $20 from Costa Blanca. I made the feather necklace a while ago, and my bangles are mixed and matched as always, I hope this inspires you.<3

2 comments:

  1. The first picture is adorable!! Great outfit!

    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete