Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Electric Blue

Hey lovelies, I know it's only Tuesday but I had this outfit stuck in my head for a couple days and I was dying to share it with you, do you ever get great outfit ideas stuck in your head? or ideas that you make up while getting ready and then when you go to try it on and it's not what you pictured at all? (lol). trust me your not alone, i've had tons of days and nights like that and will probably have more. As the sun stays longer and longer each day I patiently wait and prepare for spring, I've lived in Canada my whole life but I don't think i'll ever get used to winter. It was a bit chilly out while taking these photos but I toughed it out like a true Canadian (lol). I hope this inspires you.<3 Xo - Poitrina 







Blazer - Winners, $30
Detailed Button Up - Urban Planet, $3
Faux Leather Skirt - Wal-Mart, $9 (I know, best find there)
Tights - Urban Planet, $5
Heels - Sirens, $20

No comments:

Post a Comment