Frosty

Frosty

Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

RAWR






Hey loves, even though its sunday I decided I wanted to dress up a little because I stayed in all weekend and went a little crazy at the gym, so I didn't have any where to dress up for, thats why today I wanted to look a little girly (lol), plus I have a dinner and a movie to attend too this evening. Any who, I picked up this sweater this past Friday and i'm in LOVE (even though I love everything I buy lol). I really adore this leopard sweater its so comfortable and it was super cheap (plus graphic prints of animals faces are huge right now), I only paid $15, I found it at Urban Planet in Midtown Plaza. The huge gold earrings that weigh 5 pounds each are from Aldo and I think I paid only $5, so they were a good find. The gold ring is also from Aldo it was $5 on sale, the heart bracelet was a gift from my amazing Mother. The wedged booties were from Sirens, I paid $30 for them, as you can probably tell i've worn them A LOT (lol). I hope this inspires you.<3 - Poitrina

No comments:

Post a Comment